Monday, October 3, 2016

First Month of High School Complete

It is crazy to think that my first day of high school was already a month ago. It seems like yesterday I was getting ready for school and was so nervous and anxious about the year ahead of me. There are many things that I think about when reflecting back on this past month. There were many changes that took place when transitioning from the middle to high school for both the better, and worse. My favorite part about being in high school is that I have had a significant amount of freedom compared to my past years in the middle school. I feel much more grown up and although I may have a lot of work, I feel that it has been very manageable. In addition to loving the freedom I have gained here, I really enjoy the opportunities being provided at this school. Joining the many different clubs is such a great opportunity and chance to do many different things for such good causes. In my opinion, the worst thing about high school is that I feel very pressured to do well considering this is where every grade I get really starts to count. I feel that I have been a lot harder on myself lately about my grades because of this which I do not like. Overall, it has been amazing so far and I am excited to see what the rest of my high school career has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment